I love to see this, my actual hard work as a momma is paying off. I love to watch Will be a big brother and do his part to help Aubrey... seconds later he quickly pulled away the popsicle and Aubrey had a fit. But I captured something lovely, it's true what they say that pictures never tell the whole story.
So I'm bored and I thought that I would do a random blog just to type. I can never fall asleep early (or at all for that matter) when Andy is on night shifts, so I choose tonight to write. I AM tired, but just can't sleep. We have been having quite the eventful couple of days at our house. Aubrey got sick, her very first real pukey sick. She threw up 11 times in one hour. I love laundry, whenever I do it I am so thankful for washers and dryers, just think of how people used to do their washing...brutal.
Whatelse...Today I got my bangs trimmed and I FINALLY started working out again, I don't know why I didn't start sooner, it makes you feel so good! I don't know what spurred on this sudden urge, I think it was because I tried on my grad dress and couldn't zip that baby up...UGH! But I am excited to be visiting with my good friend Sharon Mann every morning now. I love my workout video to death. There is only one thing that bugs me about it and it is this, there is always one guy participating in the workouts, his name is Bruce, and Sharon Mann is always so googley-eyed over him, she talks all about him all the time, about his kids and how he can make his technique better, pretty much picks on this man. She also talks about how HOT he is and I'm sorry to say that he is NOT. Poor Bruce and your tight in all the wrong places spandex. ( I hope he doesn't read this...)
6 comments:
Will is such a good brother to that cute little chicky! Sorry about the sick days - those are the worst!
Love you Em!
P.S. Watch out for Bruce - he might be mad!
Go Bruce!
I can't live without exercise. It makes me happy. Not always fun to START doing..but...
Love that turbo jam!!!
Be thankful for your waher and dryer, we don't have ours yet, so for the past month I have been having to go to the Laundry Mat....so crapy. I am actually going there in about 10 minutes to dso about 10 loads.
Maybe Bruce meant for those spandex to be so tight in all the wrong places. Maybe he thinks that those places are really the good ones. He's just a lost soul that someone needs to find. And I do love to work out as well. I cant wait until I have this baby and can move again and have my dates with Chalene Johnson every morning. Love it!
Thanks for the mental image of Bruch, yuck! Good for you for working out, it really makes your feel so much better, most wrk out days end up being good days!
AJ is not a big fan a sharing right now. We are working on it but I think since he is the only cild right now and gets all his toys to himself he thinks he shouldn't have to share. It is harder than I thought it would be to get him to undertand the concept especially because it is always with another mom and kids around and I feel like my parenting is being judged! lol, anyways will is so cute sharing with his little sister, maybe I should try to talk Aaron into a little sibling fo AJ so he can learn to share too.
Post a Comment