10.23.2009

stay on the sunnyside

I don't know why but this week has sucked. I think of all the things we've done and when I list it out in my head to any other person it would sound like a great week, full of fun stuff. But for me. not. why? I guess I can just chalk it up to pregnancy hormones and being followed around by a crying 2 years old for 4 days straight, so what I must do is get over it, and leave it at that. Anyways here are some pictures from this month that have made me smile. Which I need to do, especially after this week.... creek creek crrrrreeeeeeeek (that's the sound of my rusty mouth creeping into a BIG smile!)


The Minute Maid Brigade.

Andrew and the kids have this thing lately where they stack up the cushions and sit on top, here's Ladies' turn. Doesn't she look so proud of herself?!
And yes, she is wearing mittens and pj's.
Another thing that we all seem to enjoy is jumping off of high surfaces.
Look how impressed Will is with Aubrey's leap.

My kids are going to break their legs.


6 comments:

cindy W said...

so cute!
I remember the pregnancy feeling of "nothing feels happy...or quite right"
it can really stink.
It was WAY worse with #3 for some reason...
good luck!

Erin said...

Love you Em! And yah, I think your kids really might break something. Little daredevils!

Kellen and Erin said...

Wow, pregnancy stinks! I'm glad to be taking a break, and I hear ya! Your kids are hilarious, and your posts about them are too! Hang in there.

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

my kid broke her leg doing something way less dangerous...
So, good luck if it's both legs!
Your house looks like fun - even if you are cranky and miserable. Maybe my kids + your kids could turn you into a giggling, uncontrollably happy pregnant person! We shall see.
(I love your posts!)
Minute Maid Brigade made my day.

Deanna Hole said...

Cheer up! And can I come over and jump off the wall too?? It looks like to much fun!

Anonymous said...

looks like your kids had fun!