1.28.2010

a month to go...





Holy SCHMOKES! That went by fast! I was just reminiscing today about how time has flown. It amazes me how giant you can become in a period of only 9 months. WOW. Anyways I am so not a preggo picture taker, I think I have maybe 1 or 2 of me when I'm expecting Will and Aubrey. I'm trying to document this one a little better. So here I am. Only going to get bigger... fun. We're all so excited around these parts to meet our new little bro. or sis. HA! I just noticed in the 2nd picture and the 4th picture I'm wearing the same shirt. It's a little tighter now! See you soon baby!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

yeah! you're almost there! I can't wait to meet that bound-to-be-adorable baby or yours!

Erin said...

Milly! You look so cute!

lynz said...

you are so stinkin cute!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

holy crap.
I had no idea you were almost finished. You are going to have 3 children!!
That's fabulous.
You look ama-zing, just so you know!

Francis Family said...

I love it, pregnancy looks good on you!!

US WEEKLY said...

you look great EM! I hope everything goes well! we love ya! xoxoxo