February 28 2010 - 7 lbs 4 oz - 20 1/8 inches - 9:06 am
We did it! Our baby is here! Our whole family is just so happy to have a itty bitty baby around the house. I don't really know what else to write other than we are doing great. Penny is healthy and strong and we're grateful for that. I am on the mend after my c-section and just got 'unstapled' today. We love our brand new shiny little Penny.
8 comments:
Congrats guys!! She is so so cute!
SS
she looks JUST LIKE YOU. what a cutey
so happy
love her. love your other kids.
love you.
love her name.
love all the pictures.
(and I'm this close to saying I love andy too.)
I'm glad she's here and healthy!
(I hope you're doing good also.)
You're so lucky to have a shiny new Penny! She's beautiful!
Yeah! I can't wait to meet Penny. I LOVE her name too.....it just suits her!
Good job mama Emily!
She is ADORABLE!!!
Cute Cute Cute....
I am now following you.... Congrats!! Hope you are recovering quickly and you and family are doing well. I hope one day I will figure this blog thing out and have a cute site like yours!
Post a Comment