
There's nothing more comfortable then curling up with a box of soda crackers.

We've been sticking around the house alot lately. Playing in the outdoors, NOT watching t.v. It's been so nice. Soaking up the sunshine. Here's Penny doing what she does best, sucky fingers.

Talking with Pops.

The Dad and all of his kids on Father's Day. I love these guys :)

A sweet little oatmeal eater. The paper beside Will has a bunch of numbers written on it. His new thing that he likes to do is stand in front of our alarm clock and every time the numbers change, he writes out the new sequence. It's great, keeps him entertained for at least 20 minutes or more.
2 comments:
That first picture is my favorite! How cute is that? I love when kids discover things that keep them entertained forever oh and help with their learning and educational skills......
So cute! I love your kids! Miss you guys TONS!
Post a Comment