9.16.2010

1st day o' pre-k


This week Will started Pre-K.
The day I signed him up, I regreted it immediately. He WANTED to go so bad, I made him SO EXCITED to go. But once I signed those papers and wrote that cheque, I felt as though I'd been punched right in the gut. I kept telling myself he's too little to go to school and one day before I know it he'll be graduating and moving out. I thought of maybe pulling him out after I signed him up, but then realized he'd be very disappointed if I did that. So I let him go. It was harder for me then him.


After it all , he came home and fell asleep on the couch, which NEVER happens. It was a long day for both of us. Oh, Pre-K I love/hate you.

4 comments:

Francis Family said...

ha, seriously Kyla comes home every day since starting preschool and passes out. It's great!!
Just think how much free time you'll have now. I love school! I'm like yes go to school, have fun, and take as long as you want! haha

Erin said...

Hehe. Hope Will gets used to all of it soon- I'm sure he will. O.k., for the life of me I can't figure out what that middle picture is of...what is it??

The Evansons said...

oh that middle picture would be Will's coat hook!

lynz said...

he is so freakin cute! it was sooo fun to play with you guys the other day and hopefully you'll get some more sleeping on the couch out of your little pre-k stud :)