11.03.2010

spooks.


Happy Belated Halloween!
I've once again been having a hard time uploading pictures, so these are just a titch late, like you REALLY care anyways. Unless you all were just DYING to see our awesome halloween costumes, then I apologize. So here we are all decked out...


Penny the Hunky Bat.

Aubrey was "Sally" from the Nightmare Before Christmas movie. I can't even remember how many times I had to explain who she was to people, I guess I thought EVERYONE whose ANYONE had seen that show, I guessed wrong. I guess. But for anyone who has seen that movie, Aubrey's costume was AWESOME, a dead ringer. Plus I sewed it! Pat on the back to me :)


Sorry about Will's inappropriate Ghostbuster Pose, this was the only one where Penny is looking, and boy is she CUTE or what?!?!
and this year I even got into the Halloween spirit, dressed as my favorite thing of all, a cupcake!

We trunk or treated on Saturday at the church and then on Sunday we stayed home and handed out candies, lots and lots of candies! Halloween Love.

6 comments:

Francis Family said...

haha your costumes is awesome! Love Will's pose, the best! and I have never seen that movie either. But great job on the costume! very creative!!

We Are Anderson said...

So cute! I think you should dye Aubreys hair red for reals! Are you allowed to do that or are you considered a bad mother if you do that ? Haha I think I'm going to be tempted to dye Malin's hair one day.

Deanna Hole said...

Love the costumes, much more creative than ours!

Unknown said...

Love it. Julie was Sally this year and her husband was Jack, so she would definitely appreciate little Aubrey's costume! (I think she may worship Tim Burton)

Erin said...

I love your kids and miss them so much! They looked awesome for Halloween - hope they got lots of treats! XOXO

cindy W said...

oh my, you are so creative! will you sew me a sally costume for next year? i've always wanted to be her!!!