2.16.2011

a promise is a promise



I bet you did expect a post that fast! I am just that cool I guess.
I just wanted to share some of my latest creations...
















As well as headbands, I also am dabbling into blindfolds...

3 comments:

The Byams said...

do you make them for adults cause i want one!!! im serious...how much

brooke (baldry) byam

Carly Dunlop said...

I just want you to know that you've inspired me to learn how to crochet...from youtube. So far it's only been semi-successful. I've made one crappy headband that I promptly undid to use the yarn to figure out how to make a flower. Luckily one of my friends knows how and is trying to help. I can only hope to so talented as you some day:) seriously.

The Evansons said...

Carly! Next time you are in the Great White North I'll teach you how to be a grandma just like me :)