4.05.2011

He's FIVE?!

I've been trying to do this post for a LOOOOOOONG time. The pictures will just not download, so once again you'll have to tap into your vivid imaginations to paint a picture in your brains from my words, got it?

Will turned 5, well, all I have to say about that is that is went by fast . super. fast.

Will threw an awesome Angry Birds Party for his cousins and friends, we made balloon Angry Bird decorations, we played chuck a red angry bird pom pom at a stack of cups with green pig pom poms on it, and we even played pin the crown on the pig. Then finished it off with a big ol' slab of Angry Bird ice cream cake.

And if you have no clue what I am talking about well then, Welcome to Earth, we have ipods.

It was such a fun time. I still can't believe Will is 5 years old. He's like a man now pretty much. On the day of his actual birthday I got to go to school with Will for his special day, it certainly was special :) I loved every single second of it. Will is polite and kind, he is so smart and I love that tall and skinny little guy so much.

1 comment:

~Stephanie said...

happy belated birthday will! can't believe he's 5 already!