11.23.2011

I'm baaaaaack.

I refuse to believe it's been almost 2 months since last writing. Since my last post here are some memorable events that have taken place in our lives...
- We took a roadtrip to Billings MT, which turned into an improptu roadtrip to Yellowstone. why? because Billings sucks.
- Christian got dunked and the kids and I drove to Okotoks to see.
- the Barnwell Pioneer Day parade, which you get to see twice because it doubles back.
- Calaway Park.
-visiting with most of the Halliday Family
-Will started Kindergarten
- Aubrey's 4th birthday @ Spiderman's house aka Ric's Grill
- Halloween : Vampire, Cupcake Fairy and a Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Here's another memorable moment:

Will's first defacing of private property, awwww how sweet....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done Will!

henline crew said...

ha ha ha, it won't be the last.

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

remember that time we almost got together? That was fun.
You've got a rebel on your hands...all public libraries need to be on the lookout.

The Evansons said...

We were SO close Kristin! We need to make another attempt soon I think. Will was so excited to show me that he spelled his name, and how do you think I reacted? I being the daughter of a librarian....

US WEEKLY said...

haah, I remember carson going around and putting him name on everything, picture frames doors EVERYTHING..