6.02.2008

I got a new room...


















It's been a big week for Aubrey! I finally finished decorating her room ( I just have to hang up the chandelier, but am too scared because I think I'll electrocute myself) and Aubrey has started to crawl!! I can't believe that in only 4 more months she'll be 1 year old! Where does the time go? She was only just a tiny peanut, now she's practically a woman!!! Here are some pictures of the new room, unfortunatly I have no before shots. So now you can't compare the new room to anything, trust me it looks way better!!! Aubrey also can stand up in her crib now and as you can see from the pictures she is REALLY proud of herself.  

We are happy that the pool is finally open in Taber and have been spending lots and lots of time there. If you can't find us at home, go to the pool, we'll be there. We have had a good last couple of weeks, Andy has been working alot but such is life. The kids and I have been doing lots of things, riding bikes, playing outside, going to visit the "mini" horses in Barnwell, playing at the park , etc. etc. Just last week we went to Barnwell for the Grand Re-opening of the Library there. They had a special little ceremony and honoured Grandma Doreen for her vision of a Library for the people in Barnwell. I forgot my camera but it was really nice. They put a little picture of Grandma D on the wall. I was talking with her yesterday and she said even though she made a big fuss about going, she actually had fun. Oh Grandma. It was very deserving and I was proud of her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That room is so cute Em! I love the lamp and the colors - Aubrey's sure to love it! She's such a cutie girl. Have fun decorating!