7.01.2008

happy canada day!!!















Today was so fun! Even though it was kind of crappy weather early in the day it turned out great. This morning we mostly just stayed indoors. I was going to take the kids to the park for some activities, but it started raining and it was their nap time. So we stayed home, and I got a much needed nap instead! Andrew had to work tonight so Will, Aubrey and I went to the fireworks, we just got home a couple minutes ago and I wanted to post our pictures from today before the date changed! We really did nothing all day, but going to the fireworks made Canada Day so special to us. Will loved them, he kept vocalizing this over and OVER again on the way home, " Mom, I LOVE fireworks." , "Mom, we will see the fireworks again, maybe tomorrow?", "Mom I really love fireworks, the big one is my favorite of ALL TIME!!!" Needless to say they did not dissapoint for Will. It was a special time for me to just be with Will, Aubrey was asleep in the car the whole time, so it was really nice to just have some one-on -one with Will, he is so funny. I also just want to say how grateful I am to live in such a beautiful country, I love Canada.

                                                         O Canada!
                                                         Our home and native land.
                                                         True patriot love in all thy sons command.
                                                         With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
                                                         The True North strong and free!
                                                         From far and wide,
                                                         O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
                                                         God keep our land, glorious and free!
                                                         O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
                                                         O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I am so glad you had such a great day, I wanted to take AJ to the Fireworks but he was far to tired! You have the cutest little family, I just love your kids. Lets plan a day at the spray park together soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Canada Day! Wish we were there - do you want to join us for more fireworks on Fri? Come on down!