10.10.2008

catch up...

Well we are all still alive if anyone is worried!!! We have had quite the last few weeks. It's been happy,busy,devistating,spiritually uplifting, and super duper crazy! Jay & Stephanie's wedding was so nice, they got married on the 26th of September. I took this picture of Will outside of the temple that day, I wish he wasn't holding that comb, it would have been perfect! 
OH WELL!
Aubrey has had a few "firsts"... 1st ponytail (insert ooooo's and ahhhhh's here)
1st FAT lip...
and 1st spaghetti and meatballs! delish!
Will had spaghetti too and somehow managed to make a BIGGER mess than Aubs! Notice the sauce on the WALL!!!

We are really excited for tomorrow for it is Josh and Shayla's wedding!!! Also another exciting is that Andy can come! Which is a rare occurance these days. The last few weeks really have been nuts and I am glad that we get to go inside the temple tomorrow and just forget the world and feel the peace that exists inside the House of the Lord. Speaking of temples, In General Conference last week it was announced that Calgary is getting a Temple, so YEAH for all of you Calgarians! p.s. wasn't Conference GREAT? I watched EVERY single session on our computer. I seriously felt HUNGRY for conference, does that make sense? Anyways we are getting along just fine here. Keep tuning in, more posts to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prince William! He's so handsome -what a great picture! Aubrey is getter so big - it's just wrong! Can't she stop growing, or at least slow down! Miss you guys