I am probably the worst mom in history, I forgot my kids birthday. Yesterday I arrived at church and someone from our ward said, "Happy Birthday!!" Well I know that is wasn't mine, that was last week. So whose was it? AUBREY'S!!! I totally forgot, didn't even cross my mind yesterday morning as I was getting ready for church. Nice, right? Anyways here is a little ode to Aubrey...
10 things I Love About You
Aubrey Nena Blythe Evanson
1. You are a biter, chewer, grabber, and climber.
2. You LOVE the song 'Hampster Dance'.
3. You take care of your dolls, just like a real mom.
4. Beautiful BIG brown eyes.
5. I can tell that you love me.
6. Your hair does little flippies above your ears.
7. You give the best kisses.
8. You have a whole lot of personality bundled up in your tiny little self.
9. You will get into anything that is box like.
10. You are a Daddy's Girl.
What a blessing is it to have Aubrey in our life. I can tell that we were meant for eachother. We need her and she needs us. We love you Aubba on your birthday and eveyday in between.
3 comments:
I need to hug that little Aubba girl! She's just so cute! I can't believe she's one!
awwww that brought a tear to my eye! Happy birthday litte lady, we have something in common already.. can ya guess what it is?
you love the song hampster dance?
Post a Comment