12.15.2008

why do I live here?


This picture was only the beginning, the drift grew and grew over night. You would not believe how big this sucker got.
So everyone just ask me what I've been doing the last few days.... Go Ahead....

Everyone: "Emily, what have you been doing the last few days?"

ME: " Oh nothing, just been trapped in my house because of a giant snowdrift, my now immaculately laundered and scrubbed down house, that had no water yesterday because it was so cold a water main snapped and they turned off all of the water for the whole town. I did venture out to go to church, prepared an awesome lesson for my class, because I had so much time being trapped indoors I could. Was 5 mintues into the best lesson ever, then got interupted because church got cancelled because it was too cold for life. That's all, going slowly crazy, minute by minute, second by second..."

4 comments:

Stacey Salmon said...

That SUCKS....Come on down to Cali. We are still wearing shorts and T-shirts!!! Well I guess it did rain today!
SS

cindy W said...

man, that stinks. The lesson of your life only to be cut off? I feel for ya.
The weather? I ask myself the same question every winter...WHY

lynz said...

awww....i feel so bad for you! i can't believe the size of that drift, and you can teach me that lesson and i'll shed a tear for you and tell you how great it was any time :)

Anonymous said...

Sucks for yooouuuu! It's 70 degrees down here today - come see us!