


I have fallen in love with a website!! www.shabbyapple.com has THE cutest dresses for girls (and moms too)! They are having a model search and I think Aubrey Nena Blythe Evanson would be perfect! She's 14 months old and ageing! Getting cuter minute by minute, second by second. Aubrey is a spunky and sassy little munchkin who LOVES the camera (most of the time!!) Isn't she just the SWEETEST ?! She'd look even sweeter in this dress. Little girls and girls dresses from Shabby Baby.
7 comments:
I love that site! and I also saw that contest last week and totally forgot to go back and enter, thanks for reminding me! Maybe one of us will win, wouldn't that be awesome! yay for cute kids! ha
Let us know when she wins the contest - she's a shoe in!
Is there somewhere we can vote? I want to give this little cutie all my support, I just can't take her in that little dress! Everytime I see her I think.....Maybe I could have a girl!?! Do her and Will play well together?
Shabby Apple is darling, and so is Aubrey... I had no idea her middle name is Nena, I love it.
very cute Em! she looks like a little lady!
That dress is so cute and Aubrey would look so good in it! There are a lot of cute dresses on that site actually. Keep us posted on what happens!:)
I agree, she would be perfect!
Post a Comment