2.18.2009

back from a break






Well I decided to have a litte break from blogging so that I could focus on more important things like showering, brushing my teeth, you know personal hygiene... But now I'm back , so if you see me be prepared for a more stinky, plaquey Emily. We've been having a really good month, Valentines Day was really fun, we made cupcakes to give away to our friends for V-day and Aubrey found one on the table, she can scale things so fast. I went to brush my teeth (see I really am trying!) and she was up in the table in a flash! I walked out after I was done and  found her with chocolate all over her face, she saw me and said, "YUMMY!" I couldn't get mad, I just had to laugh and laugh and laugh. 
Will and Aubrey have really started to bond. They are always playing, wrestling and laughing at eachother. Also fighting, punching and screaming bloody murder at eachother as well. But that just comes along with the territory of being a sibling I suppose. When Aubrey drinks her bottles now she snuggles up to Will and he rubs her head, it's so cute! I am always thinking about what they'll fight about in a few years from now, I'm sure there's going to be some epic battles.
Will got his hair cut at a place called Beaners on Valentines Day. It was so cool, they let him sit on a quad and he got his hairs chopped, he hasn't really gotten his hair cut officially in a long time.  Unless you count me shaving it off. The girl who cut it said she cut about 2 inches off the back, but on the top there was only about 1/4 of an inch. So, long in the back and short on top... technically I was letting my kid run around with a mullet! Awesome.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Are you kidding me with that picture of Auba & the cupcake!?! It is the cutes picture I have ever seen, frame it and get it on the wall! I loe it, glad your back.

Anonymous said...

Finally! I've been waiting for a new post and some pictures of those cute kids! (I know I haven't posted since Christmas - but, whatever) I'm so glad you took care of Will's mullet - so embarrassing! Love your posts Em, they always make me laugh.

Astalos Family said...

Em that picture of Aubba laying on Will melts my heart!! that is way to cute!! hopefully they stay bff's forever!!

p.s. welcome back to the blogging world stinky!!