3.27.2009

you've had a birthday (party) shout HOORAY!!!

Yesterday we had a little party for Will, his REAL birthday is officially tomorrow, March 28th.

As per usual the day starts off real good...

and ends in this,

and this,

and this.

It was a rough day for the little dude. It was a rough day for everyone's ears at the party. Poor guy. So tomorrow Will is 3 years old! I can't believe that I have a 3 year old. Here are some things that I LOVE about Will...
  • Every morning the second he wakes up he asks for breakfast.
  • Will "imagines". He can keep himself busy all day long. 
  • He thinks that when Andy goes to work, he is going to work out at the gym, that's all he thinks Andrew does, work out.
  • Will is a really good big brother, like really good. Such a kind little heart.
  • Will thinks that there really is a "potty train".... choo choo
  • He says his own prayers at night, and it's the cutest thing ever.
  • He's a snuggler.
  • Will calls his toothbrush a "zizzer".
We just love Will so much, we're so glad that he's our man. I couldn't imagine my life without him. WILL ROCKS!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Will! We love you - sorry you felt so sad at your party!

US WEEKLY said...

Happy Birthday WILLLLLL! What was wrong? did he not get a play station? hehe , I can't believe he is three either! Time sure goes by fast! xoxo

Deanna Hole said...

Happy Birthday Willers!!!! Hope you had a fabulous day with lots of presents! Maybe someday you can come play with batmans again:)

henline crew said...

Ah Man, I remember when Jared turned 3 and I felt soooooo old. Now he's almost 4 and I have 3 kids. I'm even older.....
Happy Birthday Will!!!!

Kellen and Erin said...

Poor guy! I love all the random things you wrote about Will-they are all so cute! And a toothbrush is a zizzer? Happy Birthday to Will!

cindy W said...

I dont' know what it is...but my kids have always cried or broken down or got mad at the bday parties. always!!!!!

Astalos Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!!! I LOVED the pictures of him thoughout the day!! Especailly the one where he is dancing in the kitchen and then drolling all over in the last one!! lol oh boy I CAN"T WAIT!!!

lynz said...

happy birthday will! a little late i know but better now than never :) i love the posing pic of him - so cute!
so....those little collage things are made on a program called picasa. you can download it for free, and then you can use it to edit pictures and make collages, and you can blog right from there too. check it out if you want, and let me know if you have any questions! sorry it took me so long to pass it on to you :)