4.13.2009

Hoppy Easter Pinky Pinkerton

 
 I've noticed Aubrey wears alot of PINK . I look through our pictures and find her wearing it more often then not. It's either wearing pink or nakey buns. Aubrey is so funny, she always has these things on her personage at all times... Her soo soo, shoes on, her silky blanket, and now her new thing is "eyes". She picked them out by herself and yes, if you're wondering, they are pink and sparkly. What a girly girl I have, I never would have imagined this and I love it! SO MUCH!

So onto Easter, the easter bunny came!! We left him a carrot on our stairs and he munched through that thing like a rabid hyena. He left lots of good treats and some bouncy eggs for the kids! Delish!

Here is some suprising news... WE ARE ALL SICK! Suprised? You shoudn't be. The "S" word seems as though it's becoming a permanent part of my vocab. First Aubrey, then Andrew (he just found out a couple days ago he has bronchitis), then me and finally Will. We made a family visit to our favorite place lately, it's called Taber Hospital ( yeah very fancy) and were all given a round of a delectable easter treat called antibiotics. When we walked in Will said, "Where's our room?" So I guess you could say we are frequents. It's been like this forever, we just can't get better. But when we do I am pledging to stay away from the hospital for as long as I possibly and humanly can! Being sick sucks. They always say that you can look back on your trials and pick out ways that you've been blessed through them. I am looking back.... I don't see any.... wait... I guess it's a blessing that Andy has good coverage for his health plan and we get all of this medicine we've been ingesting for free... that's all I can think of for now. Wish us luck!! Love the Sickies.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kiddles look so cute and happy that the Easter bunny brought them lots of treats! Sorry you guys are sick - get better!

http://busybeelauren.blogspot.com/
check this girl out - I have no idea who she is, but I've been blog-stalking her and she's really funny.

henline crew said...

I wish I had a girly girl. Mady is always playing with cars and tools and her babies are always laying on the floor mangled in some kind of odd position. She has however started to love her shoes and wears them all the time so I guess thats girly??

Good Luck with the sickness!!

Deanna Hole said...

Very cute pinkness! I like her sunglasses, they are stunning! Hope you guys all feel better soon:)

lynz said...

yay for collages and yay for pink! hope your house gets feeling better soon chickee :)