Haha! Aubba is so cute, even with a boogstache! And Will is the bomb no matter what!
EMILY:I've decided you have way too much fun as a mom. Let's be neighbours.Duh - we each have a boy and a girl. How more perfect would our families be for each other?!
I'm jealous, I want whatever he had, it looks like he enjoyed it:) You have cute kids, its those Evanson/Anderson genes.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha! Aubba is so cute, even with a boogstache! And Will is the bomb no matter what!
EMILY:
I've decided you have way too much fun as a mom. Let's be neighbours.
Duh - we each have a boy and a girl. How more perfect would our families be for each other?!
I'm jealous, I want whatever he had, it looks like he enjoyed it:) You have cute kids, its those Evanson/Anderson genes.
Post a Comment