5.19.2009

the latest...

Aubba goes potty and does a slappy thighs dance...

I made a creepy/stalker cake for the Grey's Finale

and Andrew got smothered. with love.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

LOVE IT! I want to make a sweet cake like that. So it Abba potty trained?

lynz said...

haha love the latest at the evanson house! good work aubrey :)

The Evansons said...

Aubba isn't trained, but she asks to sit on the potty once in awhile, I think it's the good influence of Will!! I hope she keeps following his example!!

Anonymous said...

The slappy thighs dance sounds fun and Aubrey looks so happy doing it! Good luck with the Potty training. I like your creepy stalker cake - it's really cool (in a creepy-stalker kind of way) But - Patrick Demsey? IDK I'm not star struck by that dude... AND...your pillows are really cute AND...I miss you!