8.14.2009

fashionistas

A couple days ago I was doing stuff around the house and I heard LAUGHING, hysterical laughing, coming from Will's bedroom. This is what I found. How do you like those hand socks?
p.s. I am highly aware that there are belts on the floor, and they are dangerous for kids to play with ... whatever.

6 comments:

lynz said...

your kids crack me up like no other! love it :)

henline crew said...

my kids play with belts too. Whatevers

Kellen and Erin said...

I was just about to call out your horrible mom skills with letting your children play with belts.
You're kids are hilarious. I'm glad I finally got to meet them. You're a great mom em. It was fun to watch you 'in action'!

Jenna said...

I love your kiddos. They are so darn cute.
ps-congrats on baby no. 3 on its way. you guys make cute babes so have lots! hehe

Deanna Hole said...

soooo cute! I like the boots, they really complete the whole image:)

Lacey said...

This is such a great picture, you need to print it and get it on the wall ASAP! I can't wait to see what my boys get into when Miles is a little older, your blogs are preparing me for it all, lol!