Hi. I've been horid at keeping our blog up to date for the last while. We haven't really been going ANYWHERE or doing ANYTHING for the last couple of weeks. Here are some pictures of the kids playing with Playdough. I think it was a total of almost 2 hours of just smuuuuushing, rolling and creating.
Aubrey REALLY liked the squeeeeeze part!
Will was having so much fun he couldn't even take a break for a picture.
....and the reason for all of this non-going places, fun-sucking, is me. PREGGO and feeling GROSS. I think if I took the kids anywhere I'd fall asleep and they'd run away. I'm just over the 2 month mark, thanks to Will for the picture taking. Good angle...
I remember now how much I hate being pregnant, but the end result is always good! Wish me luck!
8 comments:
AHhhhhh!! Congrats!! That is super exciting!! 3 little monkeys running round now! How fun! Hope you feel better soon!
Congrats Emily!!!!!!!!
You are hot! Ow ow!! Congrats Milly!!!
the end result is really good :) sorry you're feeling sicko prego! yay for playdough though!
Hmmm...miss you guys so much! I'm moving home (as soon as I graduate) Love Aubrey's face - so cute!
I didn't know you were preggers!!!! Congrats girly!!! Aubrey looks just like you!!
that's ridiculously awesome.
I'm crossing my fingers for trip-a-let's. That would rule.
Congrats!
Congrats Emily! You look great! Hopefully you start feeling better soon cuz I totally know how you are feeling and it sucks!
Post a Comment