9.16.2009

before & after


Yesterday was a big day for Will, he went from 2 front teeth to NO front teeth!
He had abcesses and cavities in his front 2 teeth, so they had to go. Now lets see how long he'll have no front teeth for, my guess is for 5 toothless years.

BEFORE

AFTER

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh Willy! What a cute little smile he has, I was so sad to hear that he had to go in to get his teeth out but I am glad he is doing so well! If anyone can pull off a tooth free grim it's your little guy!

lynz said...

haha - love the no front teeth! in fact, maybe i'll follow in his footsteps. who needs to chew their food in the front where everyone else can see anyway!

Erin said...

He looks so cute! I knew he's be an adorable toothless little dude. No more apples!

henline crew said...

Awww but he's so cute! I love no teeth grins!