Hi! I totally am a mom. I always do things for everyone else and never ever stop and do things for myself. Well this post will change it all. Because this post is dedicated to me, myself, Emily. I would just like to say to me ... Happy Belated Birthday! Dear Myself, You are super cool and awesome, and seriously are hot!
I didn't even think to write anything on here about MY day, which was on the 20th of September. I had a great day, it was Sunday so I got to go to church and party with my class full of 12 and 13 year olds. We had fun, we ate a mountain sized pile of chocolate and played 'Mormon-opoly'. Hands down, best class I've ever taught. After church we headed out to Barnwell and had a delicious meal by Dixie and also had birthday cakes! I got 2 cakes, one from Dixie and one from Josh which he made into the shape of a Playstation 3. If any of you know me, you'd know how much I h-a-t-e video games, anyways Josh is only bitter b/c I made Andrew sell his PS3. So he made me a cake in memory of our long gone friend... Anyways the day before my birthday I went shopping and bought that hoodie down there for my present. It's soooo cozy.
I had to buy it big to accommodate for my growing belly. I hate pregnant shopping, what is the point? I can't believe that in a couple weeks I'll already be 4 months, this is going by super fast! Still haven't seen the Doc yet, my first pre-nantal is scheduled for Oct.1
POP!
8 comments:
holy pop is right eh! that belly looks pretty darned cute, and i can just see it all cozied up in that cute sweater :) happy birthday chickee and nice work on the emily dedicated post - love it!
happy late birthday.
I'm so mad you never even hinted at it!
P.S. Your belly is darling.
Happy bday Em. You are one awesome gal. I hope I can live in Taber again someday and we can have fun with the kiddies.
Love ya!
Jen
Happy belated YOUR DAY. That's awesome. This post made me laugh! By the way, I h-a-t-e video games as well. We are never buying one!
Happy belated birthday!
aha cute belly! I also hate video games and we will never own any, except the old school Nintendo, nothing beats that! lol Happy belated bday!!
before you know it, you'll be in labor and be like "where the heck did the time go?" It's crazy how fast it goes. Happy Birthday!
LOVE your baby bump!!!! We're coming up for Christmas!!!!! Will we see you????
Post a Comment