11.06.2009

boredness blog...

OK I am SO bored!! The kids are asleep and I have nothing to do, well scratch that, I DO have things to do, but I don't want to do any of them! So NO THANKS to: laundry, doing dishes and scrubbing boogers off of the walls and windows. Not in the mood. Yesterday was nice enough for us to play outside-ish, I opened the garage and set the kids free in there.



Will had fun.

Aubrey got frustrated.

REALLY frustrated!

Then fell asleep when we went inside, that's what you get for not having a NAP!

And I got bigger! I'm a little shy of 23 weeks now.
Feeling good, feeling great, feeling great, feeling good, how are you?


1 comment:

Francis Family said...

I'm good thanks for asking! You look great and your gonn ahave fun with 3!! haha jk it's possible. Love the mad pictures they are so funny. I love how we get joy out of their frustration. That's why we are good moms right?