I decorated, for Christmas, on November 12th. Usually I could care less, but somehow the Christmas Spirit is working on me a little earlier then usual. I gave in.
It's blurry but you get the point.
A rare moment of actually liking eachother.
Will is pumped.
9 comments:
awwww I am so jealous! Your tree is cute! I want to have Christmas at your house!!
awesome, emily! as a fellow deocorater of christmas early i am proud!!!
I am so excited that you decided to just decorate! It looks gorgeous! Doesn't everything just look homier with a christmas tree up??
P.S. I LOVE that red chair!
Cute!! I love christmas time. In the 6 years we have been married we have never had a tree because we are never home for Christmas. This year I am putting one up for sure!
I lOVE decorating for Christmas... I need more stuff though... Will looks hilarious , he is SOO ready hey! I read your status and also decorated!!
Cute tree! your house looks GREAT
I love your red chair! And your Christmas stuff looks great! I can't feel good about decorating for Christmas until Thanksgiving is over...one more week
Oh Milly, I love you, and all your cute little christmas decorations, but most of all I love Will!! lol that kid is aweseome!! I'm waiting for Ryan to go back to work on wednesday so I can decorate our house all up....that way he will be gone and can't say NO to decorating early!!
Hey!..
You guys were just newly weds when you lived below us!... Now you have a whole family (your kids look awesome), and it looks like you live in a nice place now too!.. (the basement suite was alright)
It's awesome to see what you guys have been up to!.. are you in lethbridge still?
Have a good one
Post a Comment