Blessing #1 - Penny's big day. It literally WAS a blessing. We had such a wonderful day. Thanks to all of our family that came a supported little Pen.
Blessing #2 - Whipped Cream
Blessing #3 - Having someone as awesome as this to be your wife.
Blessing #4 - Fresh from heaven babies and making new friends.
Blessing #5 - Exploring new places.
We've had a really eventful past couple of weeks! First Penny was blessed on May 2. Then we travelled to Saskatoon to watch our new little cousin Jacob receive his baby blessing. We loved Saskatoon! I had low expectations for the city, I don't really know why? old Sasketchewan stereotypes ingrained into my mind I suppose? Anyways it's a very cool place, filled with very cool people such as... these guys. You are welcome for the plug Roberts'....
We had lots of fun exploring the city, Dad took us to the University and we walked all around in there, it's lovely and full of interesting things to look at. I wanted to go back to school when I was walking around the halls. I miss learning.
Never again will we travel 6 hours straight with 3 children under the age of 4 though. That was just a nightmare.
2 comments:
WaHOO! We totally got mentioned in an Evanson Family post! We rock!
Oh...but don't worry, we won't let it go to our heads or anything...
It was great to see/meet you guys!
Cute pictures! That little Penny is so pretty. Pretty Penny!
Post a Comment