3.21.2008

Getting Ready















Hi! Today we are preparing for Will's big birthday bash which will be held tomorrow. Lot's of stuff to do today!!! Will's birthday is going to be a Policeman Party, it should be a load of fun!!! We decided this year to throw him a birthday earlier rather than later. Last year we did it 1/2 a month after his actual birthday. This year is sure to please!! I just thought that I'd quickly post some pictures of Aubrey on here, we don't have many of her up yet... She's getting so big, I can't believe when we brought her home she was only 6 lbs. She's started to sit up now and has a cute little independent personality! WE LOVE HER!!! Don't you just want to SQUEEZE her tiny chubby cheeks?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Em! Aubrey is the cutest baby! She's so pretty! We miss Will so much, I hope he has a great bday! A policeman party should be pretty easy for you guys to pull off. Is Andrew going to wear his uniform?
OK keep posting - we love it!