3.31.2008

The Policemans' Ball



















I just thought I'd post a couple of pictures from the Police Ball that we went to on the 29th. We had SO MUCH FUN!! 
The food was excellent and the entertainment was even more "excellent-er". Really though who can go wrong with the Chevelles rocking the night away?  I felt like we were at a sophisticated Cornfest basically. Oh, Taber and the crazy parties it throws. Everyone at the Police Station has been growing a moustache for the last month to raise money for the Relay for Life (a run for Cancer). At the Ball they got to finally shave them off because they reached their goal of raising $3000. I do not miss the 'stache. So one of the pictures above is an ode to the moustache that was, and that hopefully NEVER will return. The others are of us and our best pals The Johnsons'. I am still sore from dancing and dancing!! We rocked out loud! So fun!! Thanks for babysitting mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Em - you're hot! (as usual)
xoxox