So I really haven't been in the blogging mood lately at all!!! So many things seem to be much more important. We've been busy, nervous, happy, crazy, etc. for the past while. We are selling our house and FINALLY got an offer after 2 months of it being on the market!! So we are all stressing out about that. It'll be exciting to move into a new home!! We can really tell that Will is feeling the stressful vibe around our house, a couple days ago he was whinning and whinning, I asked what was wrong and he said, "I'm sick of EVERYTHING!!!" So today to help us all relax we went on a nice walk, it's so beautiful out. I LOVE it when spring starts to come. So here are some pictures of our time outdoors.....
3.19.2008
GORGEOUS!!!!
So I really haven't been in the blogging mood lately at all!!! So many things seem to be much more important. We've been busy, nervous, happy, crazy, etc. for the past while. We are selling our house and FINALLY got an offer after 2 months of it being on the market!! So we are all stressing out about that. It'll be exciting to move into a new home!! We can really tell that Will is feeling the stressful vibe around our house, a couple days ago he was whinning and whinning, I asked what was wrong and he said, "I'm sick of EVERYTHING!!!" So today to help us all relax we went on a nice walk, it's so beautiful out. I LOVE it when spring starts to come. So here are some pictures of our time outdoors.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment