So for the past week Will and I had been planning to go on a date to the Wiggles concert. We (well mostly I ) were excited to go and party for a couple hours. I wasn't so much excited for the actual show, but just for some special time with Will. We really don't hang out alot just one-on-one since Aubrey is always around!!! The concert was yesterday and Will got SICK!!! He was barfing and "diarrhea-ing" everywhere! Poor Guy! Isn't that how it always works though? So we quickly gave our tickets to Inga and Olers, it looked like they had a fun time, although Olivia was super embarrassed to be there! The ironic thing is that the exact time the Wiggles concert would have started, the Wiggles show came on the tv!! So Will just watched at home clutching the barf bucket for dear life. After the concert was over Inga came and dropped off some stuff she got at the show, a cd, shirt, and best of all a "tar reero" which is a guitar. Will saw it and said , " Look mom Inga buyed me this "tar reero", I had fun at the Wiggles concert!" So in the end no one lost.
What else... we are just packing and packing today, only 6 days until we move and Andrew works 3 of them. We are just getting everything that we can done today , it'll be really interesting to see how little we can live off of in 6 days!! Probably my next post will be from our new house!!
1 comment:
Take lots of pictures of your new house. I wish I could help you move - kinda. Sorry Will's been sick!
xoxox
Post a Comment