We did it!! We FINALLY FINALLY sold our house!! YEAH!! So exciting, we are getting ready now to move on out. The sad thing is even though we can wait to get out of our house I'm sure I'll shed a few as we are leaving... This is our first home, we spent so much time working and working to make it habitable! Both of our babies came home to this house. So many great memories. We move on the 22nd of April to our new house. This is going to be fun!
Nothing really else to report about our lives other then that. Andrew and I have been REAL sick for the last couple of days. We have some strange alien disease, we are freezing cold from our knees down and our heads feel like they are going to explode. Poor Will has been cooped up in the house for 3 days straight and today started to go crazy, walking around babbling and jumping off of anything he could climb up. I felt a little better this morning so I took him out to Dad's and let him run off some steam in the yard. I also just got back from helping Inga paint in their new house, I started to go crazy too so I needed to go do SOMETHING, anything!!! Don't you hate being stuck at home sick and having nothing to do?!?! Well I do! Above are a few random shots of our family! Will in his gumboots, Aubrey with her new "breeband" and Andy and Aubrey playing.
3 comments:
Your so lucky! I'm still trying (unsuccessfully) to keep my house perfectly clean and showable. It's exhausting. I'll be glad when it sells. I forget where you're going - call me sometime!
congrats on selling your home! where are you goin?
cuz'n jess
We are moving just across Taber, no where exciting.
Post a Comment