4.26.2008

We have arrived!!




















OK!! We are here! We have been super busy moving and unpacking and organizing!! I HATE moving I'm real glad that I won't have to do it again for a very very long time! Here are a couple shots of the new Evanson pad complete with mini-table. Our house is not at all how I would really like it to be, so you'll see lots of before and afters I am sure. I'm so thankful that we are finally home. We feel like we are living in a mansion compared to our old house. Will has TONS of room to run around and play and we can really tell that he loves it! Aubrey, on the other hand has been FREAKING OUT! Seriously she has been bawling for 3 days straight!! Hopefully she pulls it together! Tomorrow is Sunday so Will, Aubrey and I get to go to the new ward, Andy is working (suprise, suprise) so he won't be able to make it.  We are excited because our new ward has quite a few a relatives in it... Uncle Ian and Aunt Deb, Grandpa Wood, and the Bullocks! It's gonna be fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks great already - are you sure it needs work? Well, I'm sure you have lots of plans, and everything you do turns out beautiful. You may have missed your calling as an interior designer. xoxo

Lacey said...

The house looks really good I can't wait to come over and play! What are your pland for this week?