4.26.2009

Taber Policemans' Ball 2009

 
We had SO much fun at the ball this year. It was a big and important one, since the Police Chief is retiring and a new one is hired! There was a delicious dinner, LOTS of speeches and presentations for the outgoing chief and then the dancing started!! I love dancing so much that when 12 o'clock rolled around and we were supposed to go home I dropped Andy off to relieve mom from babysitting and went back for some more! I danced until 1:30 am. My feet HURT! Dancing in 4 '' heels is not good for your feet I have discovered! Andy and I won a set of kitchen cannisters and a gift certificate for pizza from the raffle, I was hoping for the barbeque but not this year I guess... DANG IT.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

US WEEKLY said...

YOU LOOKED AMAZING!!! LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT! SERIOUSLY WHAT IS IN YOUR HAIR!!?? I WANT ONE!

The Evansons said...

It's a headband!! Is so cute right?! I got it off of etsy.com from a shop called feather by feather. I heart it!

MoxleyH said...

emily... from vic park singles ward?!!
you and your family are just too darn CUTE!

cindy W said...

WOW...love your outfit! you're hot stuff!

lynz said...

you look HOT chickee! good work and glad you had fun :)

Astalos Family said...

HOT HOT HOT!!! emmy you are one freak'n hot mama!! I LOVE IT!!!