I swear when I went to bed last night there was NO snow, and I'm pretty sure yesterday I went outside with shorts on and no coat and I'm pretty sure it was 28 degrees out... HUH?!
What a bummer! I can't believe it is still storming threr, dosen't Winter know that it's springs turn to shine? I am glad I will be down here in the sun for my Birthday instead of up in the snow. Feel free to bring your kids over and camp out here till your weather smartens up, lol.
oh wow! i heard you guys were getting snow, but i didn't know that winter was coming back! that's crazy! come on down to the sunny oregon coast any time :)
6 comments:
What a bummer! I can't believe it is still storming threr, dosen't Winter know that it's springs turn to shine? I am glad I will be down here in the sun for my Birthday instead of up in the snow. Feel free to bring your kids over and camp out here till your weather smartens up, lol.
How sad! I always hated it when the winter just wouldn't end! Maybe it'll be back to warm tomorrow...maybe...
oh wow! i heard you guys were getting snow, but i didn't know that winter was coming back! that's crazy! come on down to the sunny oregon coast any time :)
Holy that is a lot!! We got a little last night but maybe an inch, the sun should melt it today. Hopefully it melts soon!! That sucks big time!!
Why do we live here Emily...
Yuck thats gross, hopefully it melts soon for ya!! If not you can come stay at my house.....:)
Post a Comment