OK peeps, what's it going to be?

Christmas Card Numero Uno

or Christmas card the second?
I'm torn, so I'm putting the outcome into your hands (feel very pressured)
Also if you want one of these bad boys, send me your addresses!
emilyevanson20@hotmail.com
12 comments:
TOP ONE! cant wait to get one!!!!!!!
ya i'm leaning towards the top one too, :)
number one is my Fav. Your family is TOO CUTE!
uh oh - i vote for #2 :) they're both stinkin cute though!
I too like No. 1.
Our addy is 10034 88 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB
T6E 2R7
Jen
Number 1 wins my vote.
numero uno for sure!!!
number 1. I will be emailing you!!
SS
definately the second one!
I love them both! You guys are the cutest!
Definitely the first one! Love it!!
I almost forgot...196 Tuscany Valley Way NW Calgary Alberta Canada....T3L2A7.
Post a Comment