As many of you know Will had a birthday just recently, here are some pictures of his party. Will wanted an Astroboy cake, I called the DQ and asked if they knew who Astroboy was, they said "no". So I printed off a picture and dropped it off and they said they'd see what they could do. I went to pick it up the next day and I've got to hand it to those little mennonite girls at the Dairy Queen. For not knowing who Astroboy was, they did a pretty good job, kudos ladies.
Here's Will and Aubba ready for church on Will's actual birthday. Aubrey is 2 and she knows it! Will on the other hand is a little confused on his age, it's still fresh. 4, Will, you are now 4.
AND little Penny Pincher turned 1 month on that same day! Isn't she just the cutest!?!
OH and on a side note, I got Will, Aubrey and Penny's pictures back today, taken by THIS fancy lady. I ordered an AWESOME GIGANTIC canvas, I'm so in love. Thanks Kyla! If you ever get the chance you NEED to get Kyla to take your pics, she makes you look hot, and somehow makes your kids look cuter then they already are. She's MAGIC!
2 comments:
Oh. my. gosh. Talk about cute kids Emily!!! your children are cute, and I still lovest you!
Astro boy .... my thought was Brody's band and everyone that wore his hoodies.
:)
Post a Comment