The day has come ... I'm a soccer mom!
Will started last week on Tuesday and LOVES it. Now all I need is a sweatshirt/sweatpants ensemble and some vinyl lettering on my van that says something such as... proud parent of an all-star or soccer mom for life!
I must say watching Will play/chase after the same ball that 20 other kids were chasing pulled my heartstrings a little. He's growing up. He's playing organized sports. Another thing I realized about myself is I am a "cheerer". Both Andy and I are, we were whooping is up for Will and getting some pretty weird looks. I'm sure once things get more intense I'm going to be one of those mom that's yells at the referee.
Oooooo lookee here, I've been sewing again, this time using a tutorial from www.makeit-loveit.com. This one turned out even cuter then my first attempt at dress making. It's made outta one of my old Shade shirts that had seen better days. CUUUUUTE!!!
It was warm last week, we felt all summer-y and as such dressed for the occasion.
We think this picture is funny. Poor Penny gets enough flack from her siblings and now is the main ingredient of a love sandwich from mom & dad. What's with Andrew's pirate eye? Love it!
1 comment:
so cute! you are a soccer mom! holy cow!
Post a Comment