So for the the day after this day, which was Canada Day, I'll just have to describe it so vividly that you'll get pictures of it in your mind, okay close your eyes.... oh wait that won't work... just read this list of what was done on July 1...
- Raymond Parade
- Visited at Uncle Craig's for a couple minutes
- Went to Stirling to Auntie Moj's house for lunch (thanks by the way :))
- after lunch went swimming at the outdoor pool (which I am so jealous of, Taber why do you suck?) with THESE GUYS, thanks for borrowing your water wings to Will, AJ, he LOVED them , right Lacey?!?!
- Alex, Shayla and I drove into Lethbridge to see ECLIPSE (I will always be on Team Jacob, I don't care how the books end).
- Got home and took Will to the Taber Firework. yes that's not plural. Again Taber why do you suck?
So now here are some other things that have happened since Canada Day...
...and we think Will broke his toe. I wish my camera was better (HINT ANDREW) so that I could get some real close ups of the nastiness of the toe. Gee, I love how I want a better camera so that I can take close-ups of my children's wounds. Will was getting off a chair in the kitchen and that darn thing fell over and landed directly on the 3rd piggy, and it did not have roast beef, it just got smashed and made the little boy scream bloody murder for 10 minutes straight. Also the health unit just called and Will gets to get his needles tomorrow for Pre-K. What a great week he's about to have!
2 comments:
Emmmmmm...cute post! I miss you ALL so much! You had a busy Canada Day - tons of fun, food and friends! Did you love Eclipse? I did!
fun times.. we have the same bedding! see you next week, unless I have a baby!
Post a Comment