
On Family Day we threw together a party for Penny! All of the Evansons' were planning on swimming at the pool that day, so Andy and I thought, "Hey, why not just get it over with ?!" ( I know it sounds like we don't care, but this is what happens when you are on your 3rd child)
So last second plans were made and it was PARTY TIME!!!
Swimming plus pizza plus a PERFECTLY SWEET ice cream cake that seemed to be just made for Penny and waiting for us in the deep freezer of the DQ.
equals SUCCESS!
That was so easy we might even throw Penny a 2nd 1st birthday party!!
4 comments:
um, one already?!
That's insane. She's a beautiful girl, but with your track record of two previous good looking children, I'm not surprised.
Happy birthday Penny!
YAAAAAY ONE is FUN! love you guys! xo
she's one?? Holy that went by fast! What a cutie.
Dang! If it means having another DQ ice cream cake, I say have THREE more first birthday parties.
Any excuse to have one of those is fiiiine by me!
Post a Comment