Wow, sooooo....... 2 posts in one day, I am pretty awesome or pretty loser-ish to be doing this. I haven't posted for awhile so I'm going to now commence on filling you in on our lives from the past couple weeks or so...
Firstly, It was Mom's birthday on August 29th so Inga, Mom and I went out for supper at Ric's Grill in Lethbridge, it was fancy pantsy.
Then for August long weekend we travelled down to the good old USA (Greatfalls) for some shopping and family time. The family time being spent with ALL of Andy's brothers and sisters and their husbands, wives and kids. And Grandpa and Grandma too! It was lots of fun! YEAH Evansons'!!!
Then a few days after we got back Andrewski and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary, time flies. We celebrated by staying at home and having a delicious feast of extra cheesey mac and cheese. We are bringing "classy" back in a whole new way.
And now I think that's all, yesterday was Sunday so I went to church with Will and taught our class. Andrew and I teach the 12-13 year olds. They are way too quiet for their own good. Really, they don't talk. Then we took the kids to the Ken McDonald field for a little Sunday drive and to play at the park. We had fun, don't believe me? Judge for yourself...
No comments:
Post a Comment