So I came across this website last night and have not stopped playing on it since, it's called yearbookyourself.com What you do is upload a picture of yourself to the site and it puts your face on different yearbook pictures ranging
from the year 1950 all the way to 2000. It's hilarious!!! The funniest part though was when I tried my face on the 80's picture and I was reminded of someone...

Then I put my face on the 1950's picture and was reminded of someone else.... Can you guess who?

2 comments:
HIlarious! I love that we found this site and were playing on it at the same time! You really do look like me - sadly...so sadly! Actually, I kind of liked my big hair and I hear it's making a come back, so look out - I'm breaking out the old hair spray.
You really look like mom in the other pic - I did that one too! I need to post it
WOW...Emily, that's funny...I can think of who the second photo looks like..teehee
and I did two posts in one day...am I a loser too?
ha!
Post a Comment