Okay, Is this weird or not? I just got Aubrey dressed then I put blush and lip gloss on her. What is my problem?! I once tried to paint Will's toenails then Andy wouldn't let me. I guess it's good I had a girl so I can torture her with cosmetics. I have always just loved make-up, I'm sure that Inga and Erin can agree that I do, I always used to get into theirs. I remember before I was even allowed to wear it I would lick caragana leaves and stick them on my eyelids for eyeshadow. I don't know, I just did that to Aubrey then was like, "woah back-up lady, you are a weird mom." So I guess that I just need some justification, so comments please, any of you mothers that have put make up on your kid, girl or boy.
Anyways we have some good news and it is that we are adding to our family... NO not that!! We are getting a new car!! A Toyota Prius, I'm actually pretty excited, but I wanted it to be red and not silver but that is all they had. tear. So this is what it'll look like, watch out for me, I am a speed demon.
Well whatelse.... Oh this Saturday coming up is my birthday!! I'm turning 23, big whoopie. Not a very fun age, I am already legal everywhere (like that matters) and I'm not turning 25 which is sort of a big one. So I am inadvertently having a party for myself by disguising it as a party for Aubrey, her birthday is coming up on the 28th. So that should be fun to stuff our faces with dessert! I also just dyed my hair awhile ago, here I am... 
3 comments:
Emily, dont worry, you are normal. I do the makeup thing too and nail polish. Not in public though cuz I dont want people thinking I'm putting my kid in a beauty pagent or something. I think maybe it would be out of control when it was everyday and like mascara.
Aubrey is so cute (with or without her makeup! I can relate though - kids eyelashes are so long, I always want to break out the mascara - just to see...
You did mess up my makeup a time or two - but Inga ATE a whole tube of lip smackers; and it was one of those giant ones. Gross!
Remember when I died your hair red, and it was like freaky, orange? I swear it was temporary, but it sure lasted a long time
emily - you take the cutest pictures with your kids! i love them :) and i love your blog!
Post a Comment