9.20.2008

not like any other day...

Today I started my day a little different then most... I made cupcakes!! Because..... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! I was actually getting all ready for the party that we threw for Aubrey today, I guess it was a collaboration of both of our birthdays. It was so much fun! We had lots of good food to eat. Mom made delicious pies, I love those pies. Here are some of the highlights of the party... it was a good time!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a party! Wish I could have been there!
xoxo

US WEEKLY said...

I have decided to come to your party next year and every year after that! I'm a loser I live 2 hours away and I put no effort in, well not anymore! It looked like fun and everyone was there. happy birthday.

cindy W said...

Happy BDAY Emily!! oooh...homemade pie too? sounds amazing!